Thursday, March 7, 2019

My dream is to become an engineer

    Every person have a dream to hold and to achieve in life and that's why they keep on believing to reach their future, just like in Cinderella " if you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true". You don't have a future when you don't have a dream and that is true.

    My dream in life is to be an Engineer someday so that I will build my house in the future. When I was a kid I only use the word Engineer because I have no choice and I don't know what I'm gonna take, then as the time goes by I grow to like the course already. When I observed my father and my brother I said to myself, I want to be like them then I realized that I have made a dream and I'm gonna make it true.

    Dreams are great because it shows you what will you be in the future and put this in mind make that happen and never give up on it. If you don't have any just wait because dreams take s Time to come in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment